Better For You!
Trail’s End has reduced the saturated and trans-fats, sodium, sugar
and calories in all their products by using canola oils and natural
tapioca syrup as a natural sweetener. These changes result in healthier
popcorn and more importantly better flavor.
Trail’s End has also redesigned their packaging for easier product
identification that is environmentally friendly and is resealable to
keep products fresher longer. You
will also find that it is easier to store, transport and you get more
popcorn in every bag. Along with the change is an increased awareness of
Scouting, the package is practically a billboard for the Scouting
- Scouts can become a member of the $600 Club! Just sell $600 in
popcorn, earn a Special Bonus Award!!!
- $2,500 College Scholarship Club: 6% of retail sales will be put in an
interst bearing account at Trails End on the year you qualify. Scout
will earn 6% of any dollar amount sold each year after the qualifying
What is expected of me as a parent?
The parent's role in the sale is extremely important. You should
help your Scout in every way possible. For a few short weeks of work -
you can have an entire year of Scouting paid for!!!
- Help your Scout set his goal to improve their chance to succeed
- Take an order form to work with you
- Help your Scout understand that they are making a contribution to their pack!
- Make this a chance for your scout to improve his communication skills and gain self confidence!
- Encourage your son to contact neighbors, friends, and grandparents and ask them to purchase popcorn
- Out of town family and friends can be sold "online"